* I'm thankful for every moment.
* There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American.
* The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.
* Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
* Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.
* To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do.
* Thanksgiving just gets me all warm and tingly and all kinds of wonderful inside.
* Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving.
* Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.
* There is no racial or ethnic involvement in Thanksgiving, and people who may be very distant from the Christian system can see the beauty and the positive spirit that comes from the holiday.
Blessings Be Bountiful ~ Filled
With Peace, Love & Joy, Lyndy Ward
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR EBAY COOL COLLECTIBLES STORE...