* Bright Green Stem White Rose
* Red & White PVC Tush Tag with Red Star
IMPORTANT: PVC pellets were the first pellets! They were replaced with PE pellets. Verified through Ty. Therefore the PVC Tush Tags were created first & were the first Princess Beanie Babies made. Sellers with PE tush tags are incorrect. DO NOT BE MISLED. Please read the Princess Beanie History below for all the correct information on every detail including photo proof.
* Made In China indicated on the Swing Tag
* Size 9" ~ Top of the ears to bottom of feet
* Retired December 1997 ~ That's Correct...
* Extremely Limited Edition ~ The China PVC issue is the very first Princess Beanie Edition. Not like the several hundred PE 5th & 6th Editions as seen today on the Internet & eBay claiming to be the First Edition.
* Minty Mint Condition For Top Dollar Investment
She shared her compassion, her pain, her love
She only stayed with us long enough to teach
The world to share, to give, to reach.
THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH & NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
TY© PRINCESS BEANIE BABY BEARS®
THE DREADED 6TH EDITION
& CHINA PE TUSH TAG ~ RETIRED 1999
WITH COMMON STAMPED FACTORY NUMBERS
AND the stamped worthless Princess Diana Beanie Baby Bear will also have the Heart/Swing tag with the very noticeable double split in the paragraph above Diana, Princess Of Wales Memorial Fund, like the 5th Edition PD Beanie Bear. DENOTING THIS IS THE DREADED 6TH EDITION BEAR WITH A STAMPED FACTORY ASSEMBLY LINE NUMBER!!!
* All Princess Beanie Baby Tush Tags are 1997. The year on the tush tag is the copyright year for that specific design of the Tush Tag not the production.
The Princess Beanie Baby Bear on this post is part of our personal Cool Collectibles Collection. For more information & PICs of our Princess Diana Memorabilia & COOL COLLECTIBLES please click above.
PLEASE READ ALL THE COMMENTS BEFORE LEAVING A QUESTION, AS I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING THE SAME QUESTION(S) OVER & OVER AGAIN. ALSO: Please add a better handle than ANONYMOUS as it's easier to find the reply I left for you. THANK YOU...
Royal Week, Lyndy Ward