* Lady Lyndy & Elvira become one with the light,
* Casting spells of love, fortune & insight,
* With the magickal Autumn Witches' flight,
* May all your dreams & wishes now delight,
* Todaysgold Halloween party giveaway is bold & bright,
* So please enjoy the festivities on All Hallows' Night!
A beautiful treasure that a Princess once wore...
Especially the Sorceress' Familiar Cat...
Eat, Drink, Dance & be Merry...
LADY LYNDY'S WITCHES' PARTY BREW RECIPE
* Four 48 Oz Cans ~ Pineapple Juice
* One 96 Oz Bottle ~ Orange Juice
* Four 2 Liter Bottles ~ Lemon-Lime Soda
* One 1.75 Liter Bottle ~ Vodka
* One 1.75 Liter Bottle ~ Rum
* Pour everything into your cauldron, stir well. Measurements are approximate. Adjust to your own taste & ENJOY!
* Don't forget to add chunks of dry ice to create the bubbling steam effect. Most supermarkets & ice cream stores sell dry ice.
* WARNING ~ Dry ice is extremely cold & can burn human flesh. NEVER drink, eat or have any direct contact with dry ice!
It will curl your toes right on que...
Or you'll fall off your broom when you're way to high...
* The time just flew by my dears,
* AND WOW, I have over 100,000 VISITORS,
* So this Giveaway is Super Spooktacular!
* OH YES, those Spirit Sightings are real,
* See right side column for Traffic Feedjit deal...
The Gypsy Cat has the future to tell...
As you can see it's Princess Diana's Gorgeous Wedding Ring...
* The setting has a silver alloy finish that has the look of silver or white gold & a beautiful Crown Gallery.
* Vintage Circa 1980s. That's right, vintage approximately 30 years old. This is one of the first costume jewelry Princess Inspired Royal Wedding Rings.
* A Beautiful Princess Inspired Keepsake & Collectible that also includes a pretty black velour pull string jewelry pouch. AND if this is not your size: 8 1/2" you can always wear it on your favorite chain or use the included pretty silk lavender tassel cord to turn your beautiful Princess ring into a magickal dowser ~ crystal rings make incredible dowsers. GOOD LUCK...
To enter this contest one request; 'Follow Me' before you go...
#2 MUST leave a comment on this post. You'll need a blog to participate.
#3 MUST leave a live link back or leave your email address so you can be contacted if you should win.
#4 MUST display your win with a live back link to Todaysgold ~ Lyndy Ward: http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/ because the winner will get a promotional live back link to their blog.
#5 HALLOWEEN 2011 GIVEAWAY ENDS at Midnight Pacific Time October 30. The lucky winner will be posted on October 31 ~ All Hallows' Eve.
will be picking out the one & only Lucky Winner...
The Princess Diana Wedding Ring on this post is part of our personal Cool Collectibles Collection & can also be purchased on this PAYPAL SECURED 'Buy It Now' link:
Have A Wicked Good Halloween
& Keep Your Fur Babies Safe...
Spooktacular Blessings Always,
Lady Lyndy & Lady Lucky Kitty
THE HOCUS POCUS WITCH'S WISH...
Thank You Anna ~ FROSTED PETUNIAS
Thank You Vanessa ~ A FANCIFUL TWIST